* A metal spine corset (complete with tail), that models wore over their dresses
* A coiled corset inspired by African neckpieces and created by jeweler Shaune Leane.
* Carved wooden prosthetic boots
* A headpiece made from pheasant feathers painted to resemble a tangle of red butterflies
* Angel wings carved out of balsa wood
* The famed armadillo shoe from his final collection and other alien-like footwear.
The show is always crowded, so get there early!
For a more views of what is on display, or your not in NYC- click here